Sunday 11 August 2013

AFTERMATH: Crack Cocoon


As you may know, this blog begins with the text of my ebook, 'How To Become A Crack Addict' (from Jan to April 2013), which you can also buy on amazon, if you ever stray that way.  After this, it's the evolving musings of myself, Benjamin of Turnham Green, or Benjamin Lo-Fi, if you find me on youtube.  Here are today's thoughts...

CRACK COCOON

  'They've put me on the ground floor now,' said Victor from the hostel.
  Naturally, I was delighted.  It was proof, as was I, that harm-reduction and responsibly administered prescription meds can work, even when housing environs have embedded associations.  I texted demo leader and said as much...but then I woke up.
  'Oh god, I just dreamt I was a drug-worker,' I said with a jolt.
  My partner said, 'Are you alright, what's going on?', her Doctor Who t-shirt slipping to expose a shoulder pearlescent...and then I woke up.
  'God I wish I weren't so alone,' I sighed, with as much venom as longing.
  The 94 threw itself down Goldhawk Road towards Chiswick, which I filmed on my webcam for a future youtube collage.
  Again, I woke up.

  So I turned over and went back to sleep.

  And that is all I have to say for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment