Thursday 2 July 2015

AFTER ADDICTION: There Is Such A Thing

By the way, thanks.

You can read my ebook 'How To Become A Crack Addict' here if you want, or you can purchase and 'own it' on amazon, if you stoop to those levels.  Otherwise, welcome to the rooftops I skid upon, Peter Pan, but pubescent, grieving the snow he sullies.


And there is the alleged Pan.

Sometimes I don't know if I'm too stoned, or not stoned enough.

Don't you?

I've gone on too longer already.  And yet not long enough.

Here is a picture to elucidate, perhaps:


I hope you like my suburban primitivism, if such a thing exists.  And, I don't know, but I'm not sure so this is art, Reader.  I mean, look at it.  Where's the effort to idea ratio?

Fear of magic?


We do comedy at the Duchess of Cambridge, Chiswick, London, every Wednesday, etc...here's the pub's beautiful link:

It has quite a Shakespearean courtyard, I feel...

Here is the pub from the front:


And here is a hint of the secret courtyard...


Skip ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment